We, at Nature's Lens Work, are now pleased to offer canvas prints.
Some details about the canvas prints we offer are as follow:
1. No OBA's, optical brightener additives, are added to the canvas of our photographs. These OBA's can be harmful to the environment and may cause prints to yellow over time.
2. The canvas is sealed with a matte-finish archival top-coat
3. Our photographs are printed on super heavy-duty 20.5 mil, ultra DMAX, OBA-free, brilliant white poly/cotton canvas approved by the Fine Art Trade Guild.
4. Kiln dried solid wood stretcher bars are used.
5. 1-3/4" is needed on each side in order to wrap the image.
6. Prints should resist fading and deterioration for decades with proper display and care.
7. 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Examples of popular sizes and corresponding prices:
** Price does not include any applicable sales tax or shipping charges**
Tell us the size you are interested in using a combination of two of the dimensions listed, one dimension can't exceed 40 inches: 6,8,9,10,11,12,14,16,18,20,24,30,32,36,40,48,60,72
**Not all prints print well at very large sizes, due to the dimensions of the original photograph. Let us know the photograph and the size you are interested in and we can tell you if it will print well at that size. If it won't, we will inform you at what size it will print well.
We will contact you about your order when we receive it. We will email you the final price, including any applicable sales tax and shipping charges.
Lead time is generally 2 weeks.
We will bill you either via email or US mail, after you receive your order. Payment is due within 30 days of you receiving your order.
Presently we accept only checks for canvas print orders.
A 25% down payment is required on orders over $1,000.00.